Training of personal assistants or Support workers (Companions, Caregivers) Specialists in providing Structured Daily Support
Training of personal assistants (Companions, Caregivers) Specialists in the provision of Structured Daily Support in a comprehensive program aimed at raising awareness and highlighting skills that are considered necessary to provide the service.
Training Program Titles:
- The theoretical approach to disability.
- The social and medical model of disability.
- The role of the Personal Assistant - Knowledge and skills required.
- The formation of groups and micro-groups - The dynamics of the group and its composition.
- Crisis management - Social and Communication Skills by category of disability.Evaluation, Practice, Simulation, Supervision.